Seller represented by:
Gabriela Bermudez with Las Lomas Realty, Inc.
Buyer represented by:
Carlos Fuentes with Las Lomas Realty, Inc.
- Single Family
14745 E Avenue Q14 Palmdale, CA 93591 Get directions$135,000 $91/Sq. ft.
- Age 64 Years
- MLS# SB20049557
- Listed 5 Months 15 Days Ago
Calling all Investors and Cash Buyers! Perfect opportunity to own over 5 acres of land in Los Angeles County. This property is located in a rural area of Palmdale perfect for anyone that is looking for Horse Property or Agricultural and has it's own Creek. There are two separate properties sitting on this lot in need of a full rehab. The original home is a 3 bedrooms 1 bath and the second house is a 3 bedrooms 2 bathrooms (may not be permitted). Buyer and buyer's agent to verify all information.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Gabriela Bermudez with Las Lomas Realty, Inc.
- Buyer represented by:
- REALTOR ® Carlos Fuentes with Las Lomas Realty, Inc.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bedrooms On Main Level: 3
- Total Bathrooms: 1
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Bathrooms On Main Level: 1
- All Bedrooms Down
- Laundry Features: Inside
Heating and Cooling
- Fireplace Features: Fireplace: Y
- Heating Features: Wall Furnace
- Heating: Yes
- Lot Description: 2-5 Units/Acre
- Lot Size Acres: 5.434
- Lot Size Source: Assessor
- Lot Size Square Feet: 236705
Garage and Parking
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Garage Description: Detached
- Parking Total: 2
- View: View: Y
- School District: Palermo Union
- Calculated Total Monthly Association Fees: 0
Amenities and Community Features
- Community Features: Rural
Other Property Info
- Source Listing Status: Closed
- County: Los Angeles
- Directions: North of Palmdale Blvd.
- Source Property Type: Single Family Residence
- Area: PLM - Palmdale
- Source Neighborhood: PLM - Palmdale
- Parcel Number: 3029018019
- Postal Code Plus 4: 2934
- Zoning: LCA25
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Total Square Feet Living: 1480.00
- Year Built: 1957
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Property Age: 64
- Levels or Stories: One
- Year Built Source: Assessor
- Architectural Style: Single Family Residence
|3||Lake Los Angeles Elementary School||K-8||1.7 mi|
|5||Keppel Academy School||5-8||6.5 mi|
|2||Littlerock High School||9-12||4.1 mi|
|NA||Aviyah Academy Private School||1-12||2.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 14745 E Avenue Q14
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.